Uncategorized - (Comments Off on Sunday Message, October 3, 2021)
“…God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation.”
2 Corinthians 5:19
On this week of acknowledging the need for truth and reconciliation, particularly in the context of so many painful memories and grief among aborginal communities, we reflect on Jesus’ words,
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.” Matthew 18:10
As you listen to this song by Brian Doerkson, spend some moments asking our Heavenly Father to give you His heart and reveal how you can join Him in the ministry of reconciliation.
Current COVID restrictions impacting MAC: masks required when inside the building, 2 services to accommodate 1/3 capacity restriction, physical distancing, no indoor food events (eg. potlucks) until restrictions lift
This Sunday, Oct. 3rd:
- Services at 9:00 (no kids ministry) and 11:00 (kids ministry)
- Mission (Im)Possible Part 3: Sharing Your Life through Hospitality
- 3:00 pm – Men’s Skeet Shoot / Campfire hangout and deep-fried turkey supper at Pearson’s place. Feel free to come even if it’s just for the food and sitting around the fire. Bring a lawn chair, clothing suitable for outdoors, and beverages to share. The rest of the food and supplies will be provided.
- Wed. Oct. 13th Prayer Meeting
- Saturday, Oct. 23rd – Crafty Saturday